Award for Excellence and Innovation in Interventional Radiology
The R.W. Günther Foundation Award for Excellence and Innovation is presented in cooperation
with CIRSE (Cardiovascular and Interventional Society of Europe) for innovative work and
developments in Interventional Radiology at the annual CIRSE Congress.
All applications will be reviewed by a jury. The award comes with a prize money of € 6,000.
- 2018 M. Itkin, Philadelphia / USA, CIRSE Congress, Lisbon
- 2017 H. Henkes, Stuttgart / Germany and W.H. van Zwarm, Maastricht for the MRCLEAN Study Group / The Netherlands. CIRSE Congress Copenhagen
- 2016 F.C. Carnevale, Sao Paulo / Brasil, CIRSE Congress, Barcelona
- 2015 Leman Research Group, A. Dennys et al., Lausanne / Swiss. CIRSE Congress Lisbon
- 2014 Holmium Research Group, Maurice van den Bosch et al, Utrecht / The Netherlands. CIRSE Congress, Glasgow
- 2013 G. Soulez u. S. Lerouge, Montreal / Kanada. CIRSE Congress, Barcelona
- 2012 A. Bolia, Leicester / UK and J. Reekers, Amsterdam / The Netherlands. CIRSE Congress Lisbon